On The Path to Success

I'm currently reading Paper Towns; if i finish this book, I will reached my reading goal. Books never really fit my interest so I rarely read. I chose this book because I have seen the movie so thought why not. Knowing the base of the story makes it easier for me to achieve my goal.

Paper Towns by John Green is about a high school senior named Quentin who is in love with his neighbor, Margo, who is very popular at their school. Margo has ran away and it Quentin and some friends job to find her. The group travel throughout the state based on clues she has left behind.

Through the quest, friendships have been tested. The message i received from this book is that you have to place yourself in others shoes to understand them. Q says "To find Margo Roth Spiegelman, you must become Margo Roth Spiegelman." ( Green, 226)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Next Step

Achieving the Unachievable